Star and Jared Berry Family
Wednesday, April 20, 2011
Janessa is Growing up so Fast!
"um, Mom, this flower is HUGE!"
One of Nessa's First Smiles for mom. Her very first one she gave to Dad!
After a Bath. Let's just say she likes to eat! Already a chunk!
She is a Bubble Machine!
1 comment:
Kat, Ashley, Calin
4/20/11, 3:11 PM
I cant wait to hold her, squeeze her, and SPOIL her!
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Star and Jared Berry Family
We are a family of five.
View my complete profile
TCBONT Background
Blog Archive
►
2012
(7)
►
February
(7)
▼
2011
(25)
►
November
(10)
▼
April
(7)
Spring has Sprung!
Stetson the Artist!
A lovely day for a Tea Party
Stetson's Five!
Kiss Me, I'm Irish!
Janessa is Growing up so Fast!
You are Special Today
►
January
(8)
►
2010
(22)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(8)
►
March
(5)
►
January
(4)
►
2009
(17)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(10)
►
August
(2)
I cant wait to hold her, squeeze her, and SPOIL her!
ReplyDelete