Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Baby's Gender

Watch this video to find out the gender of our baby and see the kid's reaction!

Alright, we wanna know who won the bets!

9 comments:

  1. I was right! woo hoo! stetson's reaction was hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too funny! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my heck that was so funny! How exciting! I know how much you wanted a girl! :) CONGRATULATIONS! You make such cute kids - I can't wait to see this little cutie. I hope you're feelin' okay.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it! They are so cute! I'm glad Stetson agreed to love her and be nice to her...you may have to remind him when she gets a little older :). I am SO excited for you!!!! I love girls!!! Congrats.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah! Every girl needs a sister!! I am so excited for your family. Love ya.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A little girl!!! How fun... I can't believe you guys will have 3. Poor Stetson...lol!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so happy for you guys. Nothing better than a newborn baby girl with lots of pink! We videoed our kids reactions like this with our baby. Braxy cried.

    I've been missing you. Glad to have your blog to hear an update.

    Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  8. A GIRL!! YEAH!! Congrats to you all! (Stetson seems thrilled ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. CONGRATULATIONS YOU GUYS!!! How exciting. LOVE the video documentation. well done. Love you guys. glad to see you are all well. xx

    ReplyDelete