Run Forest Run! Star finished her 2nd Half Marathon. She ran the first 11 miles with Jared's co-worker, Andra. She's hard core! They ran 13.1 miles in just over 2 hours! What a rush! We were greated at the finish line by Jared and the kids with "MOM'S #1" signs.
Sunday, March 28, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

mama says "that my sister star rocks!" you are amazing! when i grow up i wanna be just like you!
ReplyDeleteWahoo! You're amazing Star, good for you! One of these days you might just inspire me to get my rear end out there and RUN! :) I wish I could do what you do!
ReplyDeleteThats awesome!!!
ReplyDeleteFound you! You'll have to send me your email so I can send an invite to my blog. Its private.
ReplyDeleteamy-c-carlson@hotmail.com
Bloggin is the best. Loved all your photos. You are so beautiful and your family is so cute!