I love Ruby! What a cute kitty. I am so glad you're blogging, Star! Keep it up - you will love it. :) Your fam is so cute! I love the pool pics- your sister's pool is so nice - how fun! And I love the picture of Kaylee on her first day of school. What a darling girl and how lucky is she to have such a hip Mom to make her hair look so stinkin' cute? Thanks again for doing my hair. I love it! It was fun to chat, as always! :) -Michelle
she is adorable! is she litter box trained?
ReplyDeleteI love Ruby! What a cute kitty.
ReplyDeleteI am so glad you're blogging, Star! Keep it up - you will love it. :) Your fam is so cute! I love the pool pics- your sister's pool is so nice - how fun! And I love the picture of Kaylee on her first day of school. What a darling girl and how lucky is she to have such a hip Mom to make her hair look so stinkin' cute?
Thanks again for doing my hair. I love it! It was fun to chat, as always! :)
-Michelle